This section will eventually include all the various sources I wish to share with the world.
- cloneVM.bash – A very simple script to clone a VirtualBox virtual machines, I use it to quickly generate CentOS VMs when I need them.
- ssh-tunnel.bash – A script for creating an SSH tunnel, to wrap around P2P software, think of this as a more secure UPNP.
- oracle_prereqs.pp – A puppet recipe to perform the tedious configuration needed before one cal install Oracle on Linux, it requires Installing the Sysctl Puppet Extension Type.
- line.pp – A simple puppet type to allow tweaking of individual lines in text files, its required by the oracle_prereqs.pp script.
- delete_as_root.bash – A Nautilus script to make deleting files with root permissions as easy as right-clicking.
- show_nautilus_vars.sh – A Simple Nautilus script to show the values of environment variables set by nautilus.
- delete_thumbnails.py – A Python script to delete the thumbnails of selected files so they can be recreated.